Thursday 29 June 2017

Makeup Grabs from just4girls.pk


Aloha Peeps,


It has been a while I have not written about some of the makeup I have recently grabbed. There is a lot of unboxing still to be done so I can share my purchases with you people. 

Just a month back I was surfing the internet and came across 'just4girls.pk', a website that deals in authentic cosmetics and related accessories. It was my first time to shop from this particular website so thought of grabbing a few items for daily use. The website is easy to use and the purchasing process was smooth and prompt. In no time, I got my order confirmation email and then the challenge started to wait for my order.   

New the real struggle started where I had to wait for my order and I'm the one who made a call to know about my order status. Upon 2-3 follow-ups, I finally received my stuff and that is too incomplete. Two items from the order were missing and the rider told me that they will be delivered soon but till date nothing came as such. The parcel was packed extremely unprofessionally and seems like I have bought stuff from a local vendor. Now comes the products, all of them were genuine and thankfully intact. 

Now let's see what I actually bought:

I ordered three MUA (Makeup Academy) Matte Lipsticks and one NYX Blush. Was super-excited as I got the blush on discounted price and lipsticks on very good competitive price. 

MUA Matte Lipsticks Shades:
  • Fawn Fancy (Nude Mauve)
  • Scarlet Siren (Cool Red)
  • Mystic Marsala (Toned-Down Pink)

NYX Blush Shade:
  • Rose Garden (Mild Glittery Rosy Pink)


MUA Matte Lipsticks

MUA Matte Lipsticks

Left to Right - Fawn Fancy, Mystic Marsala, Scarlet Siren

NYX Blush

Rose Garden 

The texture of the lipstick is pretty creamy with a matte finish. It doesn't dry out and stays for quite a long time but requires a slight touchup from the inner side of the lips. These MUA Matte Lipsticks are easy on the pocket and perfect for daily use and even for nights out. The NYX Blush on-the-other-hand is a bit glittery but gives you a very fine peachy pink texture. Overall, my experience with these products are amazing just had a little issue with 'just4girls.pk' services. Looking forward to have some more shopping experience with 'just4girls.pk' until they improve their packaging and service. Stay tuned for more updates and reviews only on 'Glam Galore'.

Love,
Samia Nabil Sheikh,
Glam Galore.

Overall Rating:
💓💓💓💓💛
4/5 



No comments:

Post a Comment