Thursday 3 May 2018

Hemani Herbal - A Promise for Better Care

Being a person with sensitive skin, I have always been in a search of skincare products that carry natural ingredients. Locally, it was extremely difficult to find products as per my choice but Hemani has solved my problem. Its fully loaded stores with natural products can give you an ease to buy whatever you wish for.

Hemani Herbal is a 100% natural halal certified manufacturing company that guarantees chemical-free products to cater all your daily needs. I was recently honored to receive an amazing PR-Package from Hemani Herbal and after using each and every product, I can say that what they guarantee can be easily proved by using their amazingly gorgeous products.




Hemani Herbal's PR-Package included:
  • Whitening Beauty Cream and Soap: A beauty cream that promises natural glow, reduced spots and blemishes, clear skin and fair complexion. The ingredients are 100% chemical free and using this special product for 5 days made me realize how effective this product can be. You definitely have to try it once, if not for fair complexion but for clear and beautiful skin.

  • Rose Cream: The next product is their special Rose Cream which is indeed one of their outstanding products. The beautiful fragrance of rose and the texture of the cream forces you to apply it on your skin and then flaunt like a rose. I so wanted this product.

  • Delicate Beauty Face Mask: This special beauty face mask is especially made for sensitive skin. Its ingredient Macadamia makes it unique and very effective to use. I found it relaxing, plus it gave an intense glow after first use.

  • Facial Scrub and Moisturizing Face Cream: Hemani's Facial Scrub with Olive Extracts leaves your skin supple and removes all sorts of dead skin. Its non-oily texture makes it easy to use and can be used any part of the day. On the other hand, its Moisturizing Face Cream is available with Bulgarian Rose Extracts and can suit any skin type. So don't forget to grab these special products to pamper your skin.

  • Grape Seed, Aromatherapy and Rosemary Oil: I have always been into using essential oils in my diet and on my hair and skin. These amazing collection of oils have solved many of my problems and are a big part of my complete body rejuvenation.

  • Green Tea and Honey: Hemani Herbal's special Green Tea and Honey are my early morning partners now. I cannot imagine to start my mornings without a hot cup of its special green tea with a teaspoon of honey.

  • Hemani Femme Fresh Deo: You definitely have to say goodbye to body odor. After using this amazing deodorant, I must say that it has increased the freshness of my entire body. No more stinky sweaty smell.

  • Bakhoor Hunadi: Hemani Herbal definitely has solutions to all the problems. Now, as I want to work on the odor of my workplace and house, here there is a special product Bakhoor Hunadi that can spread special fragrance around my favorite place.

I hope you have now got the idea of how special these products can be in your life. But there is always room for research. Always try to do a patch test before applying any product. This was my personal experience and opinion that may differ from yours. But for me these products are doing some unique wonders.


Lots of love and care,

Samia Nabil Sheikh,
The Glam Galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment